LIVE ON THE FRONTIER
We took the classic covered wagon shape and modified it to create more usable space and low maintenance materials. Our standard wagons come in various sizes and a range of options to fit a variety of budgets, uses, and environments.
You can build the kit yourself or have us install it for you. Learn more about our installation options.
or read more below:
- Stationary – Our most popular wagon model that maintains the classic aesthetic with simple framing to maximize usable interior space.
- Modern axel – A hidden steel frame with a modern axle and wheels allow the unit to be moved longer distances at higher speeds. Classic wagon wheels are attached once it is in place to maintain the traditional aesthetic.
- Traditional – This option has classic wheels and axle that the wagon can roll on. This makes it portable over short distances and as a great prop for parades and gatherings.
- 7 x 12 ft; 72 square ft – available in modern axle, traditional, and stationary models
- 8 x 16 ft; 128 square ft – available in modern axle and stationary models
- 10 x 16 ft; 160 square ft – available in stationary model only
- Custom sizes – Do you have a tricky area or need a different size or shape? Contact us to discuss how we can meet your specific needs.