We took the classic covered wagon shape and modified it to create more usable space and low maintenance materials. Our standard wagons come in various sizes and a range of options to fit a variety of budgets, uses, and environments.
You can build the kit yourself or have us install it for you. Learn more about our installation options.
- Stationary – Our most popular wagon model that maintains the classic aesthetic with simple framing to maximize usable interior space.
- Modern axel – A hidden steel frame with a modern axle and wheels allow the unit to be moved longer distances at higher speeds. Classic wagon wheels are attached once it is in place to maintain the traditional aesthetic.
- Traditional – This option has classic wheels and axle that the wagon can roll on. This makes it portable over short distances and as a great prop for parades and gatherings.
- 7 x 12 ft; 72 square ft – available in modern axle, traditional, and stationary models
- 8 x 16 ft; 128 square ft – available in modern axle and stationary models
- 10 x 16 ft; 160 square ft – available in stationary model only
- Custom sizes – Do you have a tricky area or need a different size or shape? Contact us to discuss how we can meet your specific needs.