A NEW ANGLE ON A CLASSIC TENT
Our Orion line is a modern take on the classic yurt. The unique framing increases the strength alongside wind and snow load, while reducing weight and over all materials used. This allows lower-impact installation in more remote and sensitive areas.
or read more below:
The octagonal shape creates a far more functional living space and provides greater flexibility in designs and function. We can add a second story, different wall options, and extra bump outs, all of which are not usually available with round yurts.
Standard kits come with: wooden frame and hardware, one frame door, one frame window, four zip-out windows, and two plain panels. You can build the kit yourself or have us install it for you.
- 15 ft diameter – 162 sq. ft | Sleeps 2-6
- 20 ft diameter – 268 sq. ft | Sleeps 2-6
- 26 ft diameter* – 477 sq. ft | Sleeps 4-8
- 32 ft diameter* – 696 sq. ft | Sleeps up to 10
- Custom sizes, shapes and second story to fit your needs
*½ or ¾ loft available on 26 ft and 32 ft models
- Vinyl (standard) – Our standard single layer vinyl is water tight and UV, mildew, and flame resistant. It can stay up year round and is easy to clean with a pressure washer or scrub brushes. It is durable, with a lifespan of 10 to 15 years, depending on environment.
- Hard sides – Add hard sides for a more traditional cabin look. Choose from a variety of siding materials including cedar, metal, and wood logs.
- Custom options – Want a different color or material? We can do that! Contact us for custom options.
Add additional interior cloth options to make your unit meet your environmental and aesthetic needs.
- Canvas liner – canvas on interior that helps reduce “lantern” effect on vinyl covers
- Insulation – reflective insulation for up to year round functionality.
If you’d like Tree Wise Designs to do the work for you, we have a variety of installation options. We can do anything from just installing the platform and frame, all the way up to full turnkey including any plumbing and electricity you desire.
Add a variety of additional features to make your living space suit your needs.
- Additional windows and/or doors – additional doors and windows can be added to any side of the structure.
- Vent Fan – Add a vent fan in the peak of the roof to maximize ventilation, minimize heating and cooling costs, and make the interior more inviting and comfortable year-round.
- Loft – The 26 ft and 32 ft models can have a loft over ½ to ¾ of the main living area. These work great as an extra sleeping space and are a fun adventure for kids (and kids at heart).
- Second story– All yurt sizes can be built with a second story, doubling the square footage of the living area. This is an excellent way to add living space for full kitchen and bathroom or more sleeping areas within a small footprint.
- Bump outs – You can add 8-foot bump outs to one or more of the walls. This creates a space perfectly sized for a small separate bedroom or kids room.
- Exterior decks – The deck options are endless with the yurts from a simple entry deck to a full 360-degree deck around the entire unit.
- Other shapes – Because of our unique framing, we are able to elongate two sides of the yurt, making it an oval shape. The end result is still an eight-sided yurt but with increased space.